Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Story Behind My Bucket List

I was browsing the net when I saw a picture of a hot air balloon. I told myself that I would ride in a hot air balloon one day. Thus, my bucket list is born. I thought of all the things I wanna do and visit and list them all. I was ecstatic whenever I add something on my list.

Here's my inspiration:
The Bucket List Trailer
The Bucket List: We were supposed to make a list of all the things we wanna do before we kick the bucket.
I guess I don't have to wait for the time that I would get sick and have only few days, weeks, months or a year left. As Morgan Freeman said "Find The Joy in Your Life." I recommend you make one and start making it happen :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time reading my post! I hope I triggered your interest. I would love to hear your comments. Much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...