Monday, April 9, 2012

Travel in a Suitcase

I always dream of exploring the world in my pink suitcase. As a matter of fact, who doesn't? The world offers lots of places to explore, cultures to be learn and people to meet. I wanna get lost in the world and to find myself.
Places to Visit:
      IN THE PHILLIPINES:
  1. Chocolate Hills and Loboc River in Bohol
  2. Coron, Palawan
  3. Corregidor Island
  4. Underground River in Puerto Prinsesa
  5. Wind Mills, Pagudpod Beach and Vigan in Ilocos
  6. Boracay Island
  7. Sagada, Benguet
  8. Mayon Volcano in Bicol
  9. Hundred Islands in Pangasinan
      IN OTHER COUNTRIES:
  1. Canals in Venice
  2. Great Wall of China, Bird's Nest and National Grand Museum in Beijing, China
  3. Temples in Tokyo, Japan
  4. North Korea
  5. Indonesia
  6. Petronas Twin Tower in Malaysia
  7. Santorini, Mount Athos, Delphi Ruins in Greece
  8. London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben in London
  9. Louvre Museum, Eiffel Tower, Seine River in Paris
  10. Rome Coliseum, Pantheon, Sistine Chapel, Trevi Fountain in Italy
  11. Merlion Park, Universal Studios, Sentosa Island, Marina Bay Sands in Singapore
  12. Victoria Harbour, Disnerland, Lantau Island in HongKong
  13. Bangkok, Thailand
That's all for now. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time reading my post! I hope I triggered your interest. I would love to hear your comments. Much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...