Monday, April 9, 2012

The Kitchen is my Playground

My grandmother was the best cook I've known in my whole existence. Now that she's gone, I am trying to follow her footsteps. I would've asked for her recipes when she was alive and I would've cooked for her. I am always into making desserts but this time I have to learn to cook other dishes with my pink apron. 
Here's my attempt to cook.

Beef Brocolli
Buttered Lobster
Chopsuey
Fried Rice
Ginataang Alimango
Ginisang Mais
Nilagang Baboy
Sweet and Sour Fish
Buttered Shrimp
Spaghetti
Paksiw na Pata
Fresh Vegetable Salad
Sinigang na Hipon
Food is the most primitive form of comfort. -Sheilah Graham

3 comments:

Thank You for taking time reading my post! I hope I triggered your interest. I would love to hear your comments. Much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...