Friday, February 10, 2012

Must Read Books

Books have the tendency to bring me to a different world. I can survive an entire day sitting in the corner with a good book. The world inside every story is all exciting and fun. I put my self in every character's shoes. I grew up reading Archie Comics, Sweet Valley High and Nancy Drew. Until Harry Potter came along. Yes, HP is my childhood. I have the entire collection of J.K Rowling's book. Then, Nicholas Sparks' novels made me fall in love with every story. Twilight made me want for a vampire boyfriend. 
My mom would buy me one book every month. She's that supportive and I guess I get that from her. When I'm inside a bookstore, I am like a child inside a toy store. I don't know what shelf to start; what book to pick and what to buy. I happened to wish that I have loads of money to buy every books inside a bookstore. 
I am a full-pledged bookworm. I read during my spare time. Books, magazines, novels and even blogs. AND aside from my wallet and phone, the thing you can find in my bag is A GOOD BOOK :)
This also explains why number 29 exists on my bucket list :)
And why number 38 also exists :) 
Here goes my never ending list (everytime I went in a bookstore, another book adds to my list):
1. The Notebook, Message in a bottle, A Walk to Remember, The Rescue, A Bend in the Road, Nights in Rodanthe, The Guardian, The Wedding, True Believer, At First Sight, Dear John, The Choice, The Lucky One, The Last SongSafe Haven, Best in Me (Nicholas Sparks)
2. Conversation with the Fat Girl (Liza Palmer)
3. The Love Letters
4. Before Ever After: A Novel (Samanatha Sotto)
5. Class (Cecily Von Ziegesor)
6. Love the One You're With (Emily Griffin)
7. What I Learned When I Almost Died (Chris Licht)
8. What Happened to Goodbye (Sarah Dessen)
9. Middle School: The Worst Years of my Life (James Patterson)
10. History of A Pleasure Seeker (Richard Mason)
11. The Lover;s Dictionary (David Levithan)
12. We'll Always have Summer (Jenry Han)
13. Room (Emma Donoglue)
14. What's New Pussycat 
15. The Last Letter from your Lover (Jojo Mayes)
16. Calling Romeo (Alexandra Potter)
17. Always something there to remind me (Beth Harbison)
18. The To-do List (Mike Gayle)
19. The Diary of A Wimpy Kid
20. A Kiss in Time
21. Life on the Refrigerator Door (Alice Kulpers)
22. If I Stay (Gayle Forman)
23. The Guy Not Taken (Jennifer Weiner)
24. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
25. Luna (Julie Anne Peters)
26. Spanking Shakespeare (Jake Wicner)
27. Why We Broke Up (Daniel Handler)
28. Finding Mr. Flood (Ciara Geraghty)
29. Elixir (Hilary Duff)
30. Quiet: The Power of Introverts on a World that Can't Stop Talking (Susan Cain)
31. Dash and Lily's Book of Dares (Rachel Cohn)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time reading my post! I hope I triggered your interest. I would love to hear your comments. Much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...