Friday, February 10, 2012

Couch Potato Mode

One thing that I am proud of myself is that I am Hopeless Romantic. I am in love with the idea of being in love. I have a heart for all those cheesy lines, romantic scenes, you-take-my-breath-away proposals, and they lived happily ever after story. My kind of movie is romance, animations and romcom movies. 
Here's my top 10 romantic movies that'll let us fall in love head over heels.
10. Never Been Kissed. Josie Geller played by Drew Barrymore. I like Drew Barrymore because of her wholesome image and because we share the same birthdate :) For those whose never been kissed and never had a boyfriend. Just remember "some things are worth waiting for" and when it comes it is as sweet as a candy.
9. The Lake House. I watched this movie with my bestfriend and it made me cried bucket and bucket of tears. I even like its famous line "How do you hold on to someone you've never met?" so, how do you?
8. You've Got Mail. When I saw this movie, I wanted to work in a bookstore especially Kathleen Kelly's (Meg Ryan) The Shop Around the Corner . It's so homey. I love it! And I like the story about two chatmates, Shopgirl and NY152, who found comfort in each other.
7. Love Actually. This is not just one love story. It's ten different love story. My favorite scene was Juliet played by Keira Knightley and Mark played by Andrew Lincoln. When Mark confessed his love for Juliet with the use of cardboards with his messages on them. SWEET!
6. The Wedding Singer. Yes, another Drew Barrymore story. But Hey, Who could resist "growing old with" Adam Sandler? I wanna make you smile, whenever you're sad...
5. The Notebook. This is a movie the you couldn't miss to watch. Nicholas Sparks really know how to make a touching love story.
4. A Walk to Remember. Another Sparks' movie. I never get tired of this story. I've read it, watch it for nth time and cried over and over for the same scenes. 
3. Sleepless in Seattle. That meeting at Empire State Building is very climatic. Enough said.
2. Serendipity. This movie just makes us all believe that there is fate. Love will bring us to the one who's destined for us.
1. 10 Things I Hate About You. It really made me fall in love over and over again. Heath Ledger is love. and Kat's poem to Patrick: I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all. 
Here's my must watch movies:
1. Flipped
2. Prom
3. Arthur Christmas
4. New Year's Eve
5. What's Your Number?
6. Definitely, Maybe
7. Bad Teacher
8. One Day
9. The Help
10. Bridesmaids
11. How Do You Know
12. Life As We Know It
13. Something Borrowed
14. Monte Carlo
15. Crazy Stupid Love
16. Friends with Benefits
17. No Strings Attached
18. My Girlfriend's Boyfriend
19. The Vow
20. The First Time
21. Like Crazy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time reading my post! I hope I triggered your interest. I would love to hear your comments. Much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...