Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Bucket List

As Kris Allen said in his song, "You got to live like were dying." All of us have this one thing we wanna do like bungee jump, sing upside down, see the pope or visit Mt. Apo. We might regret not doing the things we dreamt of doing and be haunted by the thought "If only I conquered my fear."
Start living today! Explore life! Be inspired!
My Bucket List: ( I am hoping I could add lots of things here and as we know "life is full of possibilities.")
  1. Ride in a hot air balloon.
  2. Learn a rap song.
  3. Learn a new language.
  4. Give back to the needy.
  5. Ride a gondola in Venice with my mother.
  6. Bowl a bowling ball. At SM Fairview September 8, 2011
  7. Visit an art gallery or museum.
  8. Learn to play tennis.
  9. Learn to say "hello" in 50 languages.
  10. Traverse between trees on a zipline.  At Global Gutz, Ecopark October 21, 2011
  11. Ride a boat. Anawangin Cove, Zambales February 19, 2012
  12. Fly a kite. Picnic Grove, Tagaytay May 6, 2012
  13. Learn to play drums.
  14. Eat a croissant bread in Paris.
  15. Play rockband with friends.
  16. Get a henna tattoo.
  17. Meet my favorite author.
  18. Go on a no-budget shopping spree.
  19. Walk along the Great Wall of China.
  20. Experience a White Christmas.
  21. Learn to bake cookies, muffins and cake. Bayan Academy December 2012
  22. See the Big Ben.
  23. Make a snowman and have a snowball fight.
  24. A movie date with myself in a cinema.
  25. See Mona Lisa and The Last Supper at Musee de Louvre
  26. Tell my ex that I am happy how his life turned out to be.
  27. Own my dream house and a rest house.
  28. Own a car.
  29. Have my own personal library with a really big bookshelves in my house.
  30. Watch my favorite band/ singer's concert.
  31. Read Greek Mythology.
  32. Eat sushi in Japan.
  33. Sit on the trunk of a vehicle while eating an ice cream.
  34. Star gazing/ Watch a meteor shower.
  35. Pray in Vatican City.
  36. Bake a chocolate cupcakes with loads of colorful frosting covering it. Done
  37. Slow dance in the rain with someone I love.
  38. Visit foreign bookstores.
  39. Survive wearing high heels for a night.
  40. Master the art of eating vegetable salad. Done
  41. Get married with the love of my life.
  42. Have children.
  43. Be in two places at once.
  44. Send a message in a bottle.
  45. Complete a 1000+ piece puzzle.
  46. Take a midnight walk on the beach.
  47. Own a pet dog and name her Pepper or Cinnamon. February 5, 2013
  48. Experience a sunrise.
  49. Experience a sunset.
  50. Scuba diving
  51. Attend a bonfire.
  52. Be the maid of honor in a wedding.
  53. Join a fun run.
  54. Kiss under the Eiffel Tower.
  55. Go ice skating.
  56. Have a picture taken together with Mickey Mouse.
  57. Be part of the Roman Empire at the Colisseum Rome, Italy.
  58. Visit Singapore's Universal Studio.
  59. Go on a night safari.
  60. Ride on an all terrain vehicle ang Go Kart.
  61. Light a wish lantern
  62. Check in a five-star hotel
  63. Pet a tarsier
  64. Wear a swimsuit
  65. Get up the roof and shout.
  66. Ride an airplane
  67. Go Parasailing
  68. Go Dolphin Watching
  69. Explore a cave
  70. Go on a cruise
  71. Go kayaking
  72. Ride an elephant
  73. Stand under a waterfall
  74. Climb to the top of a tree
  75. Write a love note on the bathroom mirror
  76. Write a letter to your future self
  77. Watch a basketball game live
  78. Zorb
  79. Ride a cable car
  80. Visit a butterfly sanctuary
  81. See a volcano
  82. Read every novel written by Nicholas Sparks ( The Notebook, Message in a bottle, A Walk to Remember, The Rescue, A Bend in the Road, Nights in Rodanthe, The Guardian, The Wedding, True Believer, At First Sight, Dear John, The Choice, The Lucky One, The Last Song, Safe Haven, Best in Me)
  83. Add my lover's lock onto the railings of the Pont des Arts bridge over the River Seine in Paris
  84. Travel alone.
  85. Witness the beauty of Sakura blossoms.
  86. Swim with the gentle whale sharks (butandings) in Sorsogon, Philippines.
  87. Camp on a beach
  88. Vote in a presidential election
  89. Get my first, paying job. Give my first paycheck to my parents.
That's for now. I hope I could add some more. Hoping. And do it one at a time :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time reading my post! I hope I triggered your interest. I would love to hear your comments. Much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...