Monday, April 9, 2012

What Lifted My Spirit High

What lifted my spirit recently? or rather WHO lifted my spirit? I am a shallow person and little things could make me smile :) Recently,  there are people who made me smile with their remarks.
Jhela's comment. Who wouldn't have their esteem boosted by this?
Ate Hazel is my ex's sister. This is the first time she commented on my wall post.
I got kilig when she replied on my tweet. I wasn't expecting she'll answer back. 
I also got kilig when I read this. Now, she manage to have her own cute blog.
This made me smile so big. Very sweet! 
Another comment from my bestfriend.
She said that I am good when it comes to making scrapbooks. 
Those are random comments that touched my heart. It made me smile and boost my confidence in so many ways. I love those people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time reading my post! I hope I triggered your interest. I would love to hear your comments. Much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...