Saturday, November 5, 2011

Bucket List: Traverse Between Trees on a Zipline

Bucket List No.10: TRAVERSE BETWEEN TREES ON A ZIPLINE
I remember the first time I heard about zipline. It was the one offered at Tagaytay. I really wanted to go there to try it but time doesn't permit us. I want to feel the panicky edgy feeling of going across from tree to tree.


October 21, 2011. When we went to Global Gutz at La Mesa Ecopark to play paintball. Ate Miko and I were ecstatic when we saw the zipline and were really thrilled to try it out. It’s not that high actually but once you're up there and gliding, there will still be butterflies in your stomach. What’s hard here is that when the Kuyas asked me to jump. I’d preferred them to push me.
  Kuya helping me with the harness.
I am good to go!!! Excited and Nervous!!
Waiting for our turn.
See my scared look? 
On our way back from where we started.
 
 Almost there. See, not high anymore.
It was fun!!! I wanna do it again. This time higher and I want to experience the one where you are positioned like Superman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time reading my post! I hope I triggered your interest. I would love to hear your comments. Much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...