Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Fish Spa

My friends and I went to Manila Ocean Park and we are all excited to try the famous Fish Spa. We are used to the normal foot spa and foot scrub, but this experience put it to the next level. Another good thing is it is very affordable. Yay! Fish eats your feet's dead skin cells for the healthy skin to grow. I don't know what kind of fish they are but after this experience I want to bring home at least five of them.
I was so anxious at trying this because fishes can be ticklish. Eury was the first one who dipped his feet in the water and he laughed. When they all tried it, they can't tolerate it and all went to giggled. Yes, we are the noisiest group there. 
The thing is there are forces that keeps on preventing my feet on getting wet haha! I just can't do it! All they say is "Mau, try mo isang paa muna." but I can't. And bits by bits I am getting used to it and I enjoyed it. Though, I lift my feet when I can't tolerate the tickle. I think they (the fishes) are mad at me cause when they are on the verge of enjoying my feet's dead skin cells, I lift my feet off the water. 
fishy!
my friends. Look how amaze and curious they are. Very innocent!
I told you! I can't dipped my feet. Look at my scared-slash-excited kind of face. 


Finally! Look how the fishes suck my feet. Very ticklish!!!
Too many to handle!
One thing we love about this is that its very relaxing (once you get immune). 
I'd do this all over again :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time reading my post! I hope I triggered your interest. I would love to hear your comments. Much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...