Thursday, April 19, 2012

Travel: Under the Coconut Trees

Stand under a waterfalls is one of my bucket list. I've been to a man-made waterfalls but there's nothing more surreal than a natural waterfalls. Nevertheless, a breathtaking moment happened to me when I went to Villa Escudero Plantations and Resort. Not only that I stood under a waterfalls, I also had lunch under it. I've been there twice. I've been awed by its beauty on my first visit but I enjoyed it more on my second trip.
Villa Escudero offers many attractions like their museum, ethnic dances, waterfalls restaurant and a lot more. Its one of the best place to take a moment to breath with family and friends.

I think this used to be the Escudero mansion. 
The church turned museum.
I miss my lola and my two cousins as well.
The Plantation is so big that's why carabao carriages are there to bring you to your destination, the resto and pools.
The Waterfalls Restaurant
Happy Tummy!
 
Bamboo Rafts

A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it. - George Moore

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time reading my post! I hope I triggered your interest. I would love to hear your comments. Much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...