Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bucket List: Learn to Bake Cookies, Muffins and Cake.

Last November 2012, I attended a baking and cooking class (for free - yay!). So, I basically learned how to bake properly. The important details. Tips and secret recipes. I've tried baking before (on my own) and half of what I did went wrong so yeah I really need this class.

Here are some of my (almost-perfect-but-yes-something-is-wrong) cakes and pastries.
Banana bread and Chocolate Cupcakes
What was wrong with this?
The banana bread is too moist and the chocolate cupcake is too hard haha
Blueberry Muffins
Chocolate Cake
That was my before the baking class. And now here's during my class.
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Carrot muffins
Double Chocolate Cupcakes
Chocolate Crinkles
Chocolate cupcakes and Chiffon cake
Cream puff and Food for the Gods
Blueberry Cheesecake and Dinner Rolls
Apple Pie and New York Style Cheesecake
 And now, my very own cakes.
my version of Double Chocolate Chip cupcakes
Buttercake with lemon frosting, buttercream frosting, coffee and chocolate frosting
I've also had my own version of blueberry cheesecake, crinkles, choco cookies and chocolate cake. I'm always happy when I'm done with my pastries. Last Christmas, tita Mercy gave me this fabulous gift. I so love it.
Another bucket list ticked. Happy!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time reading my post! I hope I triggered your interest. I would love to hear your comments. Much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...