Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bucket List: Feed A Bird On Your Hand

I've never fed any animal ON my hands especially birds. Zoobic Safari lets you feed their lovebirds. Faye, bez and I tried this and we were so amazed. It was this one-of-a-kind experience to feed birds on your own hands. We have to put birds' food on our palm and leave it open until birds will come to eat. I am the first one to have birds on my hand. Three birds ate on my hand. When all the feeds are gone, birds bite my palm but it wasn't painful. It was like someone's pinching you. 
This wasn't on my bucket list and I was like "Why is this wasn't on my bucket list?" But I am glad that I've experienced it before I put it on my bucket list. 
The lovebirds

We look like kids having their first 'awe' moments.
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. - Alexander Pope 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time reading my post! I hope I triggered your interest. I would love to hear your comments. Much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...