Monday, June 18, 2012

Currently...

What I'm doing, obsessing and what has been happening to me these past few days.

Reading: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks. Funny how I read two novels at the same time. Haha! I've been reading Message in a Bottle (paperback) when my friend gave me an ebook copy of THG. So, I started to like read the first chapter and there it goes. I just can't stop. So I juggled reading them alternately.

Owning new gadgets: My older version of ipad nano has been replaced with this latest version for FREE!!! I also bought a new phone, Samsung Galaxy, to use for my other simcard.
samsung galaxy young
Wishing for new gadgets: I found the perfect camera for me. I fell in love when I saw it. Sony Nex-5!!! I also wanted to have my own ipad (any version would do) just for ebooks.
sony nex
Newbie on Instagram: Follow me: nursemaui
Waiting for: new season of Awkward, The Vampire Diaries and Glee
Loving: my new Hello Kitty Vans!!
Going: to the hospital's laboratory,one of these days, to have peripheral smear.
Mantra: Never say goodbye because saying goodbye means going away and going away  means forgetting. - Peter Pan
Craving for: double cheese pizza and carbonara

I end this post with foods because currently... I am hungry and waiting for our dinner.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time reading my post! I hope I triggered your interest. I would love to hear your comments. Much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...