Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bubble Thought #3: We Found Love In A Hopeless Place

I quote Rihanna's We Found Love In A Hopeless Place and I really do believe. I've been spending most of my time reading N. Sparks' Message in a Bottle. I am halfway through, yaaay! I'm not a slow reader but because sometimes I read the same paragraph over and over again and give it a thought.
I've been smiling every time I read this book. I must say, I am falling in love with the story.  The inner romantic in me has been aroused. I used to believe that I am a cupid in my past life. I'm a believer of happily ever after and that each of us is destined to someone. I've always been happy for my friends whose happily in love (with whom I thought is and was the right person for them). And when time comes that they broke up with that person, I was the first person who'll get sad for them. I've been broken once. twice. but I won't give the thought of finding the one who I will love head over heels.
Anyway, I've been single for almost one year and reading this book made me want to fall in love again. Yes, I know I don't need to rush everything and that it will come at the right place and at the right time.

"Someday you'll find someone special again. People who've been in love usually do. 
It's in their nature."

The characters Garrett and Theresa made me believe that there is love at the unexpected time and place. These characters fall in love for two days since they've met. I wonder if that is possible. maybe. Maybe it is possible if we've met the person who'll make is feel comfortable for the reason we can't explain.
I wanted to find the person who'll hold my hand and he'll feel that this is right. He'll smile for the reason his heart only knows; That he is happy and contented; That he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me; That I complete him. Cliche as it may sound.
I wanted to have a beautiful love story that I can relate to everyone I know and that would touch their hearts. I won't give up to finding the right one for me. I know everything won't be perfect but with love between us, everything seems to be perfect. *fireworks in the background and birds chirping love songs*

Some excerpts from Message in a bottle:

" Destiny can hurt a person as much as it can bless him, and I find myself wondering why -out of all people in all the world I could ever have loved- I had to fall in love with someone who was taken away from me."

"If you discovered something that made you tighten inside, you had better try to learn more about it. If you simply ignored the feeling, you would never know what might happen, and in many ways that was worse than finding out you were wrong in the first place, Because if you were wrong, you could go forward in your life without ever looking back over your shoulder and wondering what might have been."

I guess finding love is like a treasure hunt and the moment we found true love, we just need to learn to keep it. So, I'm off to finding true love :)

pea-ess: I was reading my daily dose of blog posts from my favorite bloggers. My favorite for today was Melissa's post about her love letter for her future self. Read it here. I liked her post very much until I found one of the comments.  I know that was his/her opinion and everyone is free to express her opinion but (this is also my opinion) I just thought it was mean for her to say that. "Very few men will fall in love with a disabled woman whom they will have to support and care for." I believe love is blind (another cliche moment) but what if it is true. What if someone would over look her physical appearance and would fall for Melissa's personality. Or better, would fall in love with her imperfections as well. It does happen, right? Melissa won't be able to read this but if she does; I hope she won't give up with the thought of love. She will meet someone, get to know each other and everything else will follow. :)
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time reading my post! I hope I triggered your interest. I would love to hear your comments. Much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...