Thursday, June 21, 2012

#prayforDolphy

A very random post: It has been a long time since we heard the news that Dolphy, The King of Comedy, is sick and that he's been in and out of the hospital. 
Yesterday, when I read my twitter timeline it was flood about the news that he is in a critical condition and everyone is praying for him. I watched the news yesterday for the interview of his son. I was sad by this news.
When I saw Showtime, noon time show of ABS-CBN, a while ago they offered a prayer for the Comedy King; I can't help but cry. I thought it was just a cry-cry but no it was a cry with flowing tears and I can't stop myself. I find it funny why I was affected that much and I tried to stop myself from crying but my tears won't.
Dolphy is pretty much one of the things/person I remember when I think about my childhood days. I watched his show, Home Along the Riles, almost every time it was being shown. I find all his antics funny. It was all natural. He never tried so hard to deliver such lines.
I hope everything will be alright. Thy will be done, Lord.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time reading my post! I hope I triggered your interest. I would love to hear your comments. Much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...