Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Random Tea Night

My friends texted me for another random night. 
These are the nights wherein we can't do anything except to just hang out and laugh. 
First, we visited Sam and my bestfriend. We were so happy to see Sam again. She gained weight. Yaaay! We had dinner at their place and planned for another random night.
 Second, as expected, we head to the nearest Milk Tea shop. 

This was our second time at Infinitea, read here to know about our first time experience, that's why we ordered different flavors of tea. We love Infinitea because it's so cozy there.
 Another random night but definitely worth it.

pea-ess: 
I got my ebooks copy of The Hunger Games trilogy. Thanks to Faye and Bry.
Excited to read it!!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time reading my post! I hope I triggered your interest. I would love to hear your comments. Much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...