Sunday, September 30, 2012

Bubble Thought #6: Books are like real-life Best Friends


"The greatest gift is the passion for reading. It is cheap, it consoles, it distracts, it excites, it gives you knowledge of the world and experience of a wide kind."

I've been a full-pledged bookworm ever since grade school. I started reading pocketbooks when I was in third grade; then started collecting Archie comics by then. When I was in sixth grade, I fell in love with Nancy Drew and started collecting her mystery novels. 

I always make time to read every summer vacations, at least two to three books and hate it when I finished one.

Today, most of my time are spent by reading novels. Left and right they are there. I read on paperbacks and before I go to sleep I read ebooks to help me fall asleep. I just can't resist the urge of reading for they help me discover the world I've never been to. 


Look how my to-read books are piling up. I'm currently reading Inkheart and a hundred and fifty pages away to the last chapter. It's actually a children's book but I love it.

"Nothing can do what a book can do. Lifts you out of your life to a whole new world, whole new perspective. A book is like a dream you're borrowing from a friend."
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time reading my post! I hope I triggered your interest. I would love to hear your comments. Much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...