Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bubble Thought #5: June and July, Where have you been?

These past two months have gone by a swift. I can't barely contain everything that happened for the past few weeks. Everything is overwhelming.

Last June, I applied for a job, took my qualifying exam, was called for an interview with the nursing supervisor, scheduled for my final interview with the HR and given instructions for my medical exam.

July: After my physical exam, I was scheduled for my orientation and after two days I started my orientee week in ER. I had a productive week in emergency room and the staff gave me a grade-above my expectation-for my first week.

On my second week, I was transferred at OR. Almost everyone is shocked when they've discovered that an orientee was placed at OR. I don't know if it was a complement or something that would give me pressure. The staff were kind enough to teach me things I need to learn.

I was on my third week at OR and I know I had so much to learn. Last Thursday, I was assigned to be a second scrub at a ceasarian operation. Somehow, everything went well. So far.

And this past week, I was supposed to be in Bohol with my friends. I gave up that trip because of my soon-to-be-career as an OR nurse.

Everything happened so fast. I am still in awe at what was happening. I barely had time to blog and read posts from bloggers I follow.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking time reading my post! I hope I triggered your interest. I would love to hear your comments. Much appreciated :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...